Monday, March 25, 2013

Support Only Free Open Source Non Profit Organizations - Open Exchange (xchange) App Suite Document Editor Demo - Creative Commons

I review the demo for OX Text, from the Open Exchange, their open source online doc software releasing soon (2013). I go through the dashboard, doc editing view and uploading a few documents of my own. Since I don't do a lot of actual document editing (most people already understand that), check out the demo yourself: http://ox.io/ox_text/

By the way, In the demo, I made a comment that it was opening in French but it needed to be corrected. Obviously I wasn't implying that English was "better' than French, I just meant it was jumping languages randomly due to login caching I think. ;P

From the Open XChange website: OX Text will be available early April (2013) released under GNU General Public License 2 and Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License, as well as under commercial licenses that offer support based subscriptions to telecom and mobile carriers, hosting companies, cloud providers, VAR's and SI's to enable their SaaS, Managed Services and mobile App strategies.

A preview of OX Text is available at http//ox.io/ox_text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...