- 7:30 a 8:00 Registro de participantes
- 8:00 a 08:30 Palabras de bienvenida
- 08:30 a 9:15 Introduccion LibreOffice / Jhuliana Delgado (LibreOffice-ve)
- 09:15 a 9:45 Llovizna / Pablo Bacoros (Pinguino VE)
- 09:45 a 11:30 Lo nuevo de LibreOffice 4.0 / Jhuliana Delgado (LibreOffice-ve)
- 11:30 a 12:00 Introduccion al sistema operativo Android / Javier Rojas (GuayanaLUG)
- 01:30 a 2:15 LibreOffice & Androi / Jhuliana Delgado (LibreOffice-ve)
- 02:20 a 3:00 FireFoxOS / Mario Camacho (Mozilla Corp.)
- 03:10 a 3:50 Presentaciones Efectivas / Christian lanza (Group Service)
The schedule will consist of talks on the free formats HTML5, WebM, OGG, ODF, SVG and XFC and the Free Software which use them.
This event is supported by lecturer Alexandru Gavriș.
During the last few months the staff of FSUGItalia has taught to school students how to make their DFD, working on various aspects of the practical and ethical, free software, and instructing them on how to make an event.
Although the event is organized and managed by FSUGItalia, the protagonists of the day will be just the students and of course, open standards and free software.
- what is Document Freedom (presentation/talk)
- the importance of open standards for documents (talk)
- software that supports and promotes Document Freedom
Document Freedom Day, Nepal in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Presentation on Open Data and Document Freedom Day
- Presentation on Open Source Software and Tools
- Demonstration of Some Open Source Tools
- Open Talkies
DFD Information Desk in Vienna, Austria
Freedom and Art Workshops presentation in Berlin, Germany
Document Freedom Day for ALUG in Kumasi, Ghana
- Video Show
- Talk Show
Document Freedom Day event in Çanakkale, Türkiye
We will deliver leaflets to attendants (students and teachers) and mention about importance of document freedom and open standards.
Free Information at XinZhuang, New Taipei City in LE105, Fu Jen Catholic University
Document Freedom Workshop 2013 in Kolkata, India
Workshop on the intellectual property and open standards in Brno, Czech Republic
There will be at least 2 talks on these topics which will be held by law school teachers and managers from the FOSS sector.
DFD Slovenija 2013 in Slovenija
We are also sending a letter to Slovenian media companies, encouraging them to start using exclusively free technologies and formats for distribution of their digital content.
- Open standars
- Open tools
- The concept of freedom
- Open Document Management Systems
- DFD Celebration
- what is Document Freedom (talk)
- the importance of open standards for documents (talk)
- software that supports and promotes Document Freedom
Ciclo de Palestras in São José, Brazil
Niger Document Freedom Day in Tahoua, Niger
Libres...tal y como nacímos!!!
Nuestra Visión: Generar plataformas diseñadas en software libre, impulsadas por el crecimiento intelectual de la comunidad universitaria
Nuestro Objetivo: Tener una academia de software libre, capaz de desarrollar soluciones a nivel académico y empresarial
Actividades del evento:
- Que es GNU
- Exposicion/Conferencia Que es el Documento Libre
- Conferencia Importancia del Software Libre
- Conferencia Coffee Break
- Practica de Laboratorios Taller de Casos Practicos
- Foro de Discusion
- Open Format and Standards
- Suite Office (LibreOffice)
- Licenses for documents (GNU FDL, CC)
- Obstacles to the diffusion of open culture in public administrations
Lugar de actos: Complejo Cultural Simón Bolivar", Calle Eloy Blanco al Frente de C.C Conersa Center y al lado de comendor popular, El Tigrito, Estado Anzoategui - Venezuela
DFD 2012 @ Kiberpipa in Ljubljana, Slovenija
- the awesome open format that made the web happen — HTML (more specifically its version 5)
- open video formats
- have a conference call (via an open-standard protocol, of course) with Florian Effenberger (head of the Document Foundation)
After that there will be a merry social gathering and debate over snacks and drinks.
So, if you're near Ljubljana on the 3rd of April, you're welcome to drop by Kiberpipa and share the love for document freedom!
- Talks (What are Open Standards and why it is important to use them for documents)
- Workshops (Use of LibreOffice Writer, Calc and Impress)
- Installations (LibreOffice)
We will celebrate DFD 2012 at Cairo Hackerspace by building the diy book scanner and talks explaining document freedom and open source in general. The invitation is open and free for anyone who want to help building the scanner or have other ideas like giving some related talks or workshops.
- Day, Date: Wednesday, 28th of March 2012
- Time: 09.00 - 12.00 WIB
- Location: Budi Luhur University
- 09.00 - 09.05: Opening Agenda
- 09.05 - 09.15: Speech from Deputi Rektor III Universitas Budi Luhur, Ir. Hari Soetanto, M. Sc.
- 09.15 - 10.45: Interactive Seminar by Achmad Solichin, S.Kom.M.T.I.
- 10.45 - 12.00: Workshop by Yuliazmi, M.Kom
- 12.00 - 12.10: Closing Agenda
- Demonstration of the potentials of the new version of LibreOffice Suite (3.5)
- Installation of LibreOffice (3.5) for various Operating Systems (Linux preferably)
The event takes place at the embassy of Austria in Berlin, beginning at 10 am. Stefan Gelbhaar, Vice-Chairman of the Grüne parliamentary group in Berlin, will be present, as well as Thomas Birk, member of the Parliaments. After introductive words and talks, together they will hand over a DFD-cake to Mr. Schneider.
The event is open for public, but needs registration beforehand, as it is inside the embassy.
- 10:00 to 10:30 - Ceremony
- 10:30 to 11:15 - Lecture: Interoperability and freedom documents
- 11:15 to 12:00 - Lecture: What is ODF?
- 12:00 to 13:00 - Lunch
- 13:15 to 14:15 - Lecture: Migrating to ODF without trauma
- 14:30 to 16:30 - Lecture: Demonstration of LibreOffice
- 10:00 a.m. - Distributing Flyers
- 12:00 a.m. - Talk: "Que es ODF?"
- 12:30 p.m. - Demonstrating LibreOffice
- 02:00 p.m. - Talk: "Que es ODF?"
- 02:30 p.m. - Demonstrating LibreOffice
- 06:00 p.m. - Conversation about Open Standards for documents
Het thema van dit jaar is "Terug naar de Toekomst" De editie van 2012 zal dan ook, in navolging van 2011, worden gekenmerkt door een sterke inbreng vanuit de erfgoedsector. De openheid van informatie en het gebruik van open formaten is in deze sector van het allergrootste belang – in het zicht van brede beschikbaarstelling, openbaarheid van informatie en duurzame toegang.
- 19:00 - 20:00 Opening talk by Nikos Rousos and Pierros Papadeas on Document Freedom and the landscape out there.
- 20:00 - 21:00 Q&A and general discussion on licenses and best practices.
- 18:30 – Opening and FASOL 4.0 release.
- 19:00 – Talk 1: Open Standards and documents.
- 19:45 – Talk 2: ODF Law, new prespectives, emancipation and document freedom: a proposal.
- 20:30 – Round Table: Open Standards adoption in Higher Education Institutions.
- 22:00 – Closing
- Installation of LibreOffice
- Lectures on open formats and standards
- Document management with applications which support open formats and standards
- Case Studies on the use of free office using the format ODF
- Celebration of Document Freedom Day 2012
On the day 28th of March, celebration of DFD will be taking place at the Liceo Francisco Isnardi of Maturin, Venezuela. There will be talks about using Open Standards for:
- Students from different universities
- Staff of the State government agencies
- Community and Free Software enthusiasts
Document Freedom Day 2012 - Linux Team Kastorias in Kastoria, Greece
Document Freedom Day event in Izmir, Turkey
- Cake :)
- Distributing brochures and telling people about LibreOffice and licences.
*An appeal to public institution will be presented*. We hope to raise awareness in the Third Sector and among other actors of the Civil Society about the necessity of adopting Free Software and Open Standards in the public administration.
This matter is important for non profit organisations, which encounters problems adopting Free Software and Open Standards in their internal structures, as the public administration asks them to communicate with them by proprietary technologies. Despite the lack of awareness about this problem in the civil society, this problem has deep repercussions in our daily lives, along with other aspects as fair trade, recycling or responsible tourism.
Agenda - Document Freedom Day
- 8:00am to 8:30am - Registration
- 8:30am to 9:00am - Inaugural address
- 9:00am to 10:00am - LibreOffice project, Get to know the Comunidad Libre Office Venezuela
- 10:00am to 11:00am - Certification of digital documents based on Open Standards
- 11:00am to 12:00am - ¡Venezuela Libera sus Documentos!, Legal framework that supports the use of ODF
- 2:00am to 3:00am - Sharing the experiences of supporting migration in other institutions
- 3:00pm to 4:00pm - LibreOffice Version 3.5 (Demos)
- 4:00pm to 6:00pm - Installing LibreOffice Fair / Celebration of Document Freedom Day
Día del Documento Libre in Quito, Ecuador
We will have free discussion about standards in administration, technical support for Free Software implementing them, past events and future campaigns, evolution of the Romanian digital society and whatever you have in mind on the subject.
Also, come and find your questions about Open Standards answered by community members.
Music and drinks on the house. Starting from 5 PM. No closing time. :-)
On the day 27th of March, we will be celebrating the DFD in the city of Caripito, Venezuela. There will be lectures and workshops given for students and teachers from 8:00 am to 12:00 p.m. at the University of Technology Caripito. We have a lab there with 45 computers.
Samira Khazmou, who is teaching in this institution, is organizing the event.
See a report for this event here.
It starts at 23rd of March in the Unidad Educativa Fe y Alegría, city of Maturin, where there will be lectures and workshops given to students and teachers. For LibreOffice workshops, we will have over 50 computers. You can find the agenda of the event here.
This event is being organized by Samuel Persaud together with Mr. Lamb Deivy.
Talks on Free Software, open document formats and office suites in Catanzaro, Italy
Series of talks in Aguadulce, Panama
Talk on the importance of Open Standards in Spoleto, Italy
Document Freedom Day in Thessaloniki, Greece
Read more on their website.
"Knowledge, Cuture and Society: Free Software and Free Documents" in Viseu, Portugal
Public lecture in Križevci, Croatia
Digital Heritage and open document standards in The Hague, Netherlands
In cooperation with the Dutch Digital heritage Foundation and the Club for History and ICT, the following talks will be given:
- Piet-Hein Minnecré from the Dutch Program bureau Netherlands Open in Connection, about the upcoming ODF 1.2 standard, Dutch ODF user group for local governments;
- Cor Nouws from Document Foundation/ Libreoffice about how open is "open"?;
- Jeffrey van der Hoeven from the Royal Library about digital preservation;
- Bram Wiercx from FARO (Flemish cultural heritage foundation) about their collective access project;
- René Stipriaan from DBNL Digital Library for the Dutch Literature about E-reading and E-pubs;
- Geert Wissink from Europeana.
Manchester - talk by Free Software Foundation Europe's British Coordinator
Document Freedom Day in Serra/Espirito Santo Brazil
- Where: Unidade SESI/SENAI CIVIT - Serra/ES
- When: 30th March from 8 am to 5pm
- Organisation: Iniciativa Espírito Livre e SENAI
Another event in Thessaloniki, Greece
For further information you can contact me at chazisop<at>csd<dot>auth<dot>gr. I am only a member of the chapter, but I am in charge of organising this event.
Invitations to the event are being handled through the official mailing lists of the university, however we will upload our material at our website http://acm.web.auth.gr/ , so please link to it.
DFD prize in Berlin, Germany
On the 30th of March, 2011, FSFE will reward a well-known German website for its use of Open Standards in broadcasting content. Berlin and Hamburg Fellows will come to celebrate this important role in spreading Document Freedom, eat a piece of pie, and have a chat around Freedom of software and documents.
The Berlin event is coorganised by the FFII. For more information, contact berlin<at>lists<dot>fsfe<dot>org.
Press review for the Berlin event:
- 2011-03-30 DE Heise: Tagesschau.de wegen Ogg-Theora-Unterstützung ausgezeichnet
- 2011-03-30 EN The H: Tagesschau.de receives Document Freedom Day award from FSFE and FFII
- 2011-03-30 DE Golem: FSFE ehrt Tagesschau.de für Inhalte im Ogg-Theora-Format
- 2011-03-30 DE Readers Edition: Die Netzversion der Tagesschau ist "offen"
- 2011-03-30 DE Linux Community: Eine Torte für offene Formate FSFE und FFII zeichnen ARD für freie Formate bei Online-Tagesschau aus
- 2011-03-30 DE Linux Magazin: FSFE zeichnet ARD für Einsatz von Ogg aus
- 2011-03-30 DE Netzpolitik.org: Offene Standards: Singapur, München, Tagesschau und der Rest der Welt
- 2011-03-30 DE Prolinux: Auszeichnungen für den Einsatz offener Standards für Tagesschau.de und München
Talks and meeting in Posadas, Misiones/Argentina
Escuelas Libres: Porque la educación es mucho mejor cuando es libre.
Para entrenar, cualquier programa sirve. Para educar, sólo Software Libre. (Federico Heinz)
Several speakers in Brussels, Belgium
The three following speakers are invited:
- Stefan Gradmann is Professor of Library and Information Science at Humboldt-University in Berlin with a focus on knowledge management and semantics based operations. He is also a leader of Europeana's technical work package on semantic interoperability and one of the main contributors to the Europeana Data Model (EDM). Previously, Stefan was director of the German Academic Publishers Project, and a technical co-ordinator of the EC-funded FIGARO project - both were concerned with Open Access. He was also an international advisor for the ACLS Commission on Cyberinfrastructure for the Humanities and Social Sciences, contributing to the report Our Cultural Commonwealth. The overall focus of his work is an integrated view of the scholarly information lifecycle. He puts emphasis on interoperability and open methods of modeling the scholarly information continuum - both in technical terms and in an e-scholarship perspective.
- Håkon Wium Lie is Chief Technology Officer of Opera Software. He proposed the concept of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) while working with Tim Berners-Lee and Robert Cailliau at CERN in 1994, CSS being one of the fundamental web standards, with profound impact on typography, aesthetics, and accessibility on the web. In 2006, Wium Lie started campaigning for browsers to support downloadable web fonts using common font formats. As of 2009, all major browser vendors except Microsoft have implemented web fonts this way.
- Kaido Kikkas is a Ph.D, Associate Professor at the Estonian Information Technology College and Associate Professor of Social and Free Software at Tallinn University, in Estonia. He is a researcher and free/open-source software (FOSS) enthusiast (or "academic hacker") and teaches a number of courses on various IT issues (ethical and legal aspects, FOSS development, security etc.).
Nice DFD program in Porto, Portugal
Series of talks in Panama City, Panama
Celebrating Document Freedom Day in Coatzacoalcos, Mexico
Find out more!
Firefox 4 Release Party in Budapest, Hungary
Talks in Campinas, Brazil
DFD event in Vigo, Spain
Nos vindeiros días irase publicando a hora e o programa desta xornada.
Actos a celebrar no Salón de Graos da Escola de Enxeñaría de Telecomunicacións
- 10:00 a 10:30 - Recepción de asistentes ao DFD 2011
- 10:30 a 11:30 - Mesa técnica «Empresas-Administración»
- 11:40 a 12:00 - Acto de presentación oficial. Participan autoridades políticas xunto á Dtra. da Escola
- 12:00 a 12:50 - Conferencia-Debate «A necesidade do emprego dos estándares» - Dr. Ubaldo García Palomares - 13:00 a 14:00 - Mesa redonda «GUL-OSL-Empresas»
No hall da Escola, Alumnado voluntario instalará a quen o desexe LibreOffice, OpenOffice.org ou NeoOffice en computadores con Windows/MacOS X.
Nota: En equipos de baixos recursos tamén poderán instalar o aplicativo de tratamento de textos «AbiWord» (só Windows ou GNU/Linux).
Colourful activities in Lisbon, Portugal
Document Freedom Day party in Munich, Germany
Photos by Michael Nagy, Presseamt München.
In Munich on March 30, come and celebrate Document Freedom Day with us at Café Netzwerk, Luisenstr. 11, 80333 München (U-Bahn: Königsplatz). Starting at 18:30, there will music, short talks from FSFE's President Karsten Gerloff, Florian Effenberger of the Document Foundation, and others, and a good time for all!
If you're coming, please drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration isn't required, but we'd like to have a rough idea of how many people will be coming. Further information is available here.
Check out the FSFE press release on fsfe.org.
Weybridge - Barbecue at Sirius Corporation offices
LibreOffice Workshop in Galicia, Spain
The event is organised by the Deputación de Lugo, an official statement of local government Lugo CIS Lugo, and will take place there.
Meeting with many Free Software actors in Galicia, Spain
Join all the GUGLs (Grupo de Ususarios de GNU/Linux), translators, politicians, teachers, AGASOL (Galician Free Sofware business association), ASOLIF (spanish free sw business federation) and many more on the 30th march, beginning at 10.00 a.m.
As they say: "We want to show the importance of standars on our documents and data. We want to have an opportunity to show to the midia this problem, this forgotten right, and to have more people joining this cause."
Learn more here or take a look at the agenda.
DFD event in Paterna (Valencia), Spain
Document Freedom Day in Düsseldorf, Germany
Michael Stehmann will hold a talk on "Vorzüge freier und offener Standards" (Advantages of free and open standards). The tenth FSFE birthday as well as the fifth year of the Düsseldorf office are also a good reason to celebrate, and Werner Koch will also tell a bit about the creation phase of these two.
Nice people are expected, wished and welcome!
DFD activities in Coimbra, Portugal
DFD prize in Hamburg, Germany
On the 30th of March, 2011, FSFE will reward a well-known German website for its use of Open Standards in broadcasting content. Hamburg and Berlin Fellows will come to celebrate this important role in spreading Document Freedom, eat a piece of pie, and have a chat around Freedom of software and documents.
For more information, contact hamburg<at>lists<dot>fsfe<dot>org.
You might want to check the press review above under the Berlin event.
Check out the FSFE press release on fsfe.org.
DFD event in Lugo, Spain
Document Freedom Day 2011 "Open Erfgoed"
Het thema van dit jaar is "Open Erfgoed" De editie van 2011 zal dan ook worden gekenmerkt door een sterke inbreng vanuit de erfgoedsector. De openheid van informatie en het gebruik van open formaten is in deze sector van het allergrootste belang - in het zicht van brede beschikbaarstelling, openbaarheid van informatie en duurzame toegang.
- KB: Digital preservation - Jeffrey van der Hoeven
- NOiV: ODF gebruikersgroep, ODF-roadmap, ODF 1.2-standaard - Piet-Hein Minnecré
- Document Foundation/Libre Office; hoe "open" is open - Cor Nouws
- Vlaams steunpunt voor cultureel erfgoed (FARO): CollectiveAccess - Bram Wiercx
- Digitale Bibliotheek voor de Nederlandse Letteren (DBNL): e-lezen en e-pubs
- René van Stipriaan
- Digitale collectie Nederland in Europeana - Geert Wissink
Mag ik je als bezoeker voor Document Freedom Day 2011 noteren?
Meer info: DocumentFreedomDay.nl
Activities in several Brazilian cities
- Belém - Auditório - Av. Perimetral da Ciência, 2.010 Terra Firme - Belém - PARÁ - CEP: 66077-830
- Belo Horizonte - Auditório - Av. José Cândido da Silveira, 1.200 Cidade Nova - Belo Horizonte - MG - CEP: 31035-536
- Brasilia - Sede Auditório - SGAN Quadra 601 Módulo V - Brasília - DF - CEP: 70836-900
- Brasília - Regional Auditório - SGAN Av.L-2 Norte Quadra 601 – Módulo G - Brasília - DF - CEP: 70830-900
- Curitiba - Auditório - Rua Carlos Pioli, 133 Bom Retiro - Curitiba - PR - CEP: 80520-170
- Fortaleza - Auditório - Av. Pontes Vieira, 832 São João do Tauapé - Fortaleza – CEARÁ - CEP: 60130-240
- Porto Alegre - Auditório - Auditório - Av. Augusto de Carvalho, 1.133 Praia de Belas - Porto Alegre - RS - CEP: 90010-390
- Recife - Auditório - Av. Parnamirim, 295 Parnamirim - Recife - PE - CEP: 52060-901
- Rio de Janeiro - Horto Auditório - Rua Pacheco Leão, 1.235 Fundos - Jardim Botânico - Rio de Janeiro - RJ CEP: 22460-905
- Rio de Janeiro - Lapa Auditório - Rua Teixeira de Freitas, n° 31 - Lapa - Rio de Janeiro - RJ - CEP: 20021-350
- Salvador - Auditório SubsoloAv. Luiz Vianna Filho, 2.355 Paralela - Salvador - BA - CEP: 41130-530
- São Paulo - Luz Sala de Videoconferência - Sala T4 - Rua Plínio Ramos, 99 - Luz - São Paulo - (SP) - CEP: 01027-010
- São Paulo - Socorro Auditório - Rua Olívia Guedes Penteado, 941 - Socorro - São Paulo - (SP) - CEP: 04766-900
- 14h - Abertura: Deivi Kuhn - BSB
- 14h20 - Palestra 1: Fernanda Weinden - "Motivação para o Dia da Liberdade dos Documentos" - POA
- 15h10 - Palestra 2: Jomar Silva - "Padrões Abertos - É hora de participar" - SPO
- 16h00 - Palestra 3: Daniela Silva e Pedro Markun - "Política hacker – dados abertos e participação política na rede" - SPO16h50 - Encerramento
- 08:30 - 09:00 - Abertura
- 09:00 - 09:45 - Formatos de arquivos: por que se preocupar? - Fátima Conti - Profª UFPA - GUBrO-PA
- 10:00 - 10:45 - LibreOffice - Mais um nome a se aprender? - Rogênio L. Belém - SERPRO/Regional Belém
- 11:00 - 11:45 - Documentos Abertos para Dados Abertos - Ezyo Lamarca - SERPRO/Regional Belém
- 11:45 - 12:00 - Encerramento
- 10:00 - 12:00 - Palestra sobre o uso de padrões abertos para documentação - Fernanda Weiden
DFD event in Santiago de Compostela, Spain
News ArchiveDFD news is also available as an RSS feed.
- Any editable version of http://ur1.ca/d4ap3 available for translation ? Thanks for your contribution to #DFD2013
Wed Mar 20 11:09:28
- Great explanation of Open Standards by the French #April http://ur1.ca/d4ang #DFD2013 #ICannotReadYourDocument
Wed Mar 20 11:05:03
- RT @aprilorg Journée de Libération des Documents le 27 mars 2013 http://apr1.org/3F !april
Wed Mar 20 10:46:54
- Make your own #DFD #dove and use it to support Open Standards http://ur1.ca/d3zyo #DFD2013
Tue Mar 19 15:58:18
- A new flying #DFD #dove thanks to the people from !libreoffice Germany. She loves Free Software ! !fsfe #IloveFS http://ur1.ca/d3zxk
Tue Mar 19 15:54:41
- #DFD Turkey now has a website http://ur1.ca/d3zty Good job !belgeozgurlugu #dfd2013
Tue Mar 19 15:47:43
- ... Virginia Beach (USA), and Managua (Nicaragua) : http://s.coop/1h1s5
Mon Mar 18 14:50:58
- New #DFD2013 events added today in Brussels @epfsug, Almería (Spain) @almeriensesorg, Kumasi (Ghana), Ciudad Nicolás Romero, (Mexico) ...
Mon Mar 18 14:47:15
- and another thank you for #dfd #dove, this time to #open #office enlightening! #fsfe #CLT13 http://ur1.ca/d2xr0
Sat Mar 16 16:07:31
- to the kids at Chemnitzer Linuxtage: Thank you very much for this wonderful #DFD #dove #CLT13 #fsfe awesome! http://ur1.ca/d2x76
Sat Mar 16 15:15:25
- RT @3rik the #dfd #dove flying live at the #fsfe booth at Chemnitzer Linuxtage #CLT #icannotreadyourdocuments http://ur1.ca/d2wmc
Sat Mar 16 14:40:18
- New #DFD2013 events registered today in Kathmandu (Nepal) @okfn_np, Catanzaro (Italy) @hacklabcz, and Tiznit (Morocco)
Thu Mar 14 15:05:06
- A dove,symbol of freedom, has been added to our artwork list on the #dfd webpage. Check it at http://s.coop/1gv9p (it's a paper version! : )
Wed Mar 13 09:52:27
- RT @3rik thanks to #Open #Knowledge #Foundation to promote #Document #Freedom #Day: http://www.ur1.ca/d1og9 #dfd2013 #icannotreadyourdoc ...
Tue Mar 12 16:28:11
- What is Document Freedom? Is it just about documents? Why is compatibility important? Our new about page has answers http://s.coop/1gptd
Tue Mar 12 10:41:37
- 144 followers of #dfd on identi.ca and 200 followers on twitter! 200th follower is @lug_cr . Thank you! #ICannotReadYourDocuments #dfd2013
Fri Mar 08 10:55:56
- @lessig for #dfd: "Build so the whole world — and all of history to come — can build upon what you make." http://s.coop/1g6e2 Thank you!
Fri Mar 08 09:25:43
- 14 events are added to the #dfd global map including Taiwan, Algeria, Poland, Venezuela. #dfd2013 seems to be a big event : )
Mon Mar 04 14:43:03
- More than 50 #dfd packages were sent last week, let's break the record! Add you event to the map http://s.coop/1dm8k and order dfd packages.
Mon Mar 04 08:16:12
- Event registration for #dfd2013 is opened! http://s.coop/1f22c
Tue Feb 26 15:50:09
http://www.joshtolleyshow.com/project... If you are serious about wanting to see things change, join us! You can be a major factor in winning the hearts and minds of the people!