@rfgenealogie9h Droit à l’oubli : le projet de règlement européen menace bien les archives (et la généalogie) #EUdataP http://www.rfgenealogie.com/content/view/full/134173 …
- Former employee who sold firm’s databases on eBay found guilty of database rights infringement http://ow.ly/2w893p
- Ediscovery and DataProtection Daily is out! http://paper.li/EUdiscovery/1312257398 … ▸ Top stories today via
@karolinho @nightdiver @Liana_
@FBorgesius10 Apr Compilation of data protection texts Council of Europe (115 p.) #eudatap [Oops, earlier tweet had wrong link] http://hub.coe.int/c/document_library/get_file?uuid=1d807537-6969-48e5-89f4-48e3a3140d75&groupId=10227 …
- Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act Passes House Intelligence Committee http://ow.ly/2w6SBi
- Will You Use Google’s Death Manager To Let Loved Ones Read Your Email When You Die? http://ow.ly/2w6SBj
- Report listing 72 cases of European Court of Human Rights on data protection (228 p).
#eudatap http://www.coe.int/t/dghl/standardsetting/dataprotection/TPD_documents/DP%202013%20Case%20Law_Eng%20(final).pdf …
- Competitive Keyword Advertising Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss–Elcometer v. TCQ-USA http://ow.ly/2w6sPt
- Even New York Times Is Oblivious To Fact That Sharing ‘HBO Go’ Passwords To Watch ‘Game Of Thrones’ Breaks Law http://ow.ly/2w5sWJ
- EPA acknowledges releasing personal details on farmers, senator slams agency http://ow.ly/2w5afy
- Hacker ‘Kayla’ admits attacks on Sony, Nintendo, Arizona State Police http://ow.ly/2w4Ria
- Borg Challenge: Part Two where I begin the search with a random sample http://ow.ly/2w4az5
- Article 29 Working Party Gives New Guidance on the Principle of Purpose Limitation http://ow.ly/2w40y7
- Art. 29 WP: Individuals’ consent ‘almost always’ required by firms when using personal data in big data projects centered on profiling…
- Covington Event: Insurance Coverage for Employment-Related Liabilities http://ow.ly/2w3Jw3
- Federal Reserve Releases Report of Mobile Banking and Mobile Payments Use http://ow.ly/2w3Gvp
- Reflections on Legal and Policy Developments in Cybersecurity http://ow.ly/2w3qAA
- Article 29 Working Party Clarifies Purpose Limitation Principle; Opines on Big and Open Data http://ow.ly/2w3lDR
- Latvian hacker prepared to turn to EU Court of Human Rights in regard to U.S. request for his extradition http://ow.ly/2w3lDS
- Amendments Expected for Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act http://ow.ly/2w3gGH
- Another Day, Another Group of Teen Girls Blackmailed With Nude Photos http://ow.ly/2w2ewJ
- New Entrepreneur’s Law Clinic and Director Announced at Santa Clara University School of Law [SCU Press Release] http://ow.ly/2w28qx
- Michigan Court Rejects First Amendment Balancing Test for Online Anonymous Speech http://ow.ly/2w1YYl
@condelucia8 Apr #Eudatap authorities clarify principle of purpose limitation, brief: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/press-material/press-release/art29_press_material/20130408_pr_purpose_limitation_en.pdf … & full opinion http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/documentation/opinion-recommendation/files/2013/wp203_en.pdf …
- Accessing Ex-girlfriend’s MySpace Account and Posting Offensive Content Results in Conviction http://ow.ly/2w0yDr
- Google Immunized for Its Search Results–Mmubango v. Google (Catch-up Post) http://ow.ly/2vZsPN
- Proposed settlement in lawsuit filed by Winn-Dixie employee against Purchasing Power LLC http://ow.ly/2vYW0l
- Vernon Township ordered to pay court costs after suing hapless recipients of employees’ SSN http://ow.ly/2vYT8k
- Facebook Doesn’t Want People To Freak Out About ‘Home’ Privacy http://ow.ly/2vYJ7o
- Your Weekly
#Ediscovery, Data #Privacy and Social Media Updates has been published http://ow.ly/jNlLA #EUDataP
As the company's hoodie-wearer-in-chief, Mark Zuckerberg, said at the unveiling of the software Thursday, "We're building something a whole lot deeper than an ordinary app."
Or as bunny-stewing Glenn Close put it in "Fatal Attraction": "I'm not going to be ignored."
Certainly no one can knock Facebook for wanting more face time. The company is grappling with so-called Facebook fatigue among many of its billion-plus users, especially younger people who realize, among other things, that it's not so cool hanging out at the same cyber-venue as their parents.
Wall Street, meanwhile, has been wringing its hands over Facebook's longevity in a wireless world. Is the service well-suited for mobile devices, or will people congregate instead on the likes of Twitter and Pinterest?
[ProOne Water & Fluoride Filter]
The ProOne filter by ProPur is a huge breakthrough in water filter technology
[INFOWARS THE MAGAZINE - MARCH ISSUE
GET YOUR COPY TODAY AND SPREAD THE TRUTH!!
[OBAMA JOKER "TYRANT" T-SHIRT]
[AFTER THE TRIBULATION] DVD
The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed
Satan is working behind the scenes to set up a one world government
[START GETTING HEALTHY NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE]